Keir Starmer

I think he would be a good Prime Minister. Measured and balanced. I don't want charisma or a deep voice. I want a fair brain who is not a narcissistic personality.

I’ve just had a flick through Keir Starmer’s Twitter feed for the last week or so.

Not a single mention of the RMT strike. No support. No condemnation. Nothing.

It’s the biggest news story of the week. Dominating every media outlet. Yet this shithouse hasn’t got a word to say on it.

Just a reminder of one of his 10 pledges when he was campaigning to become Labour leader.

Number 7: “Strengthen workers’ rights and trade unions, Stand up for working people, tackle insecure work and low pay. Repeal the Trade Union Act. Oppose Tory attacks on the right to take industrial action and the weakening of workplace rights.”

I’ve just had a flick through Keir Starmer’s Twitter feed for the last week or so.

Not a single mention of the RMT strike. No support. No condemnation. Nothing.

It’s the biggest news story of the week. Dominating every media outlet. Yet this shithouse hasn’t got a word to say on it.

Just a reminder of one of his 10 pledges when he was campaigning to become Labour leader.

Number 7: “Strengthen workers’ rights and trade unions, Stand up for working people, tackle insecure work and low pay. Repeal the Trade Union Act. Oppose Tory attacks on the right to take industrial action and the weakening of workplace rights.”

He's been told not to take a side in the dispute. Those pledges aren't worth the paper they were written on anymore.

He’s been told by who?

His advisor

17890758-7412517-Peter_Mandelson_shopping_with_Jeffrey_Epstein_on_December_27_200-m-19_1567198064836.jpg

I think he would be a good Prime Minister. Measured and balanced. I don't want charisma or a deep voice. I want a fair brain who is not a narcissistic personality.
At this moment in time, I want a safe pair of hands to steer this country in the right direction where it looks after the little man (majority of the country).

I don’t give two shits if he’s bland as fuck, he upsets certain RW and LW factions, I just want somebody who can sort this shit-show out.

Can Starmer do that?

Form his briefings, and the fact that this populist government keep stealing Labour ideas, I think he can.

At this moment in time, I want a safe pair of hands to steer this country in the right direction where it looks after the little man (majority of the country).

I don’t give two shits if he’s bland as fuck, he upsets certain RW and LW factions, I just want somebody who can sort this shit-show out.

Can Starmer do that?

Form his briefings, and the fact that this populist government keep stealing Labour ideas, I think he can.
He was head of the DPP. He is no charlatan.

He was head of the DPP. He is no charlatan.
He’s exactly what it says on the tin, and I can accept that. The team around him regularly hold the government to account and bring the issues to the fore, which means to me that they have plans stored away.

Some may not like them due to what they believe is a centrist view, some will dislike them just because it’s ‘Labour’, and some because ‘They’re all the same’ but, for me, I see them as very much the better option for this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.