Keir Starmer

Nah he is right.

You’re a bit of a dick and was under your last username as well.

I didn't change my username to escape anything.

If there was a problem with changing names it wouldn't have been approved by the mods.

He's made worse jokes than that himself, but obviously a very serious person who is beyond parody, I'll make a note.

Not another snowflake are you?

I didn't change my username to escape anything.

If there was a problem with changing names it wouldn't have been approved by the mods.

He's made worse jokes than that himself, but obviously a very serious person who is beyond parody, I'll make a note.

Not another snowflake are you?

I am a white middle aged man so I can’t be a snowflake sir.

You've forgotten middle class :)

It’s actually an interesting one as like most, I work my arse off, always will do and no doubt will be at it until I pop my clogs but we want for nothing really so whilst I’m most definitely working class as are my roots, the reality of modern life is we are probably also middle class.

It’s actually an interesting one as like most, I work my arse off, always will do and no doubt will be at it until I pop my clogs but we want for nothing really so whilst I’m most definitely working class as are my roots, the reality of modern life is we are probably also middle class.

I was referencing Kaz's post in the Megixt thread. Wasn't sure of it's relevance in thread discussing millionaires on both sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.