Keir Starmer

I just can't see Starmer winning an election and that's a damning indictment considering the opposition if he doesn't win at the polls... He's twinned with Charisma off London's Burning....

Vast majority of Tories will always vote Tory regardless - so that isn’t on Starmer or any future Labour leader.

as for charisma, he comes across as likeable, intelligent and calm much which is much more endearing traits than a scruffy haired lying clown.

Hey you Keith.
Stop being a lawyer and rambling on about due process having to be gone through in the partygate affair.
You're letting BoJo and the Met Police off the hook.
What you need to be saying is that the Met have to confirm that their investigation could lead to serious criminal charges and that is why certain parts of the report could jeopardise a future conviction.
Possible fines for breaking covid rules do not merit suspending the Sue Gray report solely on the basis it could prejudice the case for such fines. This is a minor civil matter.
Fcuks sake.

Vast majority of Tories will always vote Tory regardless - so that isn’t on Starmer or any future Labour leader.

as for charisma, he comes across as likeable, intelligent and calm much which is much more endearing traits than a scruffy haired lying clown.
Likeable maybe but doesn’t strike me as the most dynamic individual I’ve ever listened to…

I just can't see Starmer winning an election and that's a damning indictment considering the opposition if he doesn't win at the polls... He's twinned with Charisma off London's Burning....

You’d hope after the last couple of years in particular, people would want a change from personality politics to be fair.

Long way to go yet to an election, it’s not manifesto mode yet and that’s going to be key. That and who the conservatives have in by that point and if the media back them to the extent they have Johnson.

Hey you Keith.
Stop being a lawyer and rambling on about due process having to be gone through in the partygate affair.
You're letting BoJo and the Met Police off the hook.
What you need to be saying is that the Met have to confirm that their investigation could lead to serious criminal charges and that is why certain parts of the report could jeopardise a future conviction.
Possible fines for breaking covid rules do not merit suspending the Sue Gray report solely on the basis it could prejudice the case for such fines. This is a minor civil matter.
Fcuks sake.

And what do you propose those 'serious criminal charges' might be ?

Why? Corbyn had long enough to win a general election but he couldn’t

Starmer is more centred, coming across well with integrity and nailing Boris at PMQ’s. It’s little surprise he could be our next PM
Corbyn managed to get more members joining Labour than anyone. His mistake, was being anti Israel anti Corp. Mainstream media hunted him like a hound. It was game over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.