Keir Starmer

What use is having more members join if you can’t win an election ?
Having more members was just a point to prove he was for the majority and more popular. And your post suggested that he (Corbyn) was a failure. No he wasn't. He woke everyone into seeing how unjust and corrupt the media was.

This Starmer puppy, i mean prick, oops i mean person is nothing but a puppet for the elites.

I'm guessing any (even minor) criminal charges are serious if you hold and want to keep holding public office?

I understand that but the poster wanted Starmer to push the Met into confirming that the investigation could lead to serious criminal charges.

Starmer of all people is not going to do that as there are no serious criminal charges.

Starmer is a lot smarter than those on here who love to criticise him.

I understand that but the poster wanted Starmer to push the Met into confirming that the investigation could lead to serious criminal charges.

Starmer of all people is not going to do that as there are no serious criminal charges.

Starmer is a lot smarter than those on here who love to criticise him.
I'd imagine he's certainly pretty clued up on the law.

And what do you propose those 'serious criminal charges' might be ?
That's not easy to guess is it mate?
However it's irrelevant now as the Met have announced their investigation will be limited to issuing fixed penalty notices for breaching Covid regulations.
Which makes redacting Sue Gray's report so as not to prejudice their investigations total overkill.

Are you suggesting burning a sizeable chunk of your support base is a 'common sense' electoral strategy?
It is if you replace them with a much greater number of potential voters.

At its recent peak, membership of the Labour Party was barely over 1% of the electorate, and if half of them won’t vote for Labour but 10% more of the general population will, then it’s clearly worth doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.