Keir Starmer

Like I said a few pages back there is also a third scenario similar to Cummings where he is found to be 'probably in breach' but Durham police do not take retrospective action. Where are we then? Stalemate and the whole circus rumbles on.
Dangerous territory, Cummings was guilty as fuck, amazing that the police did nothing and that whole "he is probably guilty but we can't prove it" shouldn't have been allowed. If I was Labour you double down, either charge us or exonerate us. Shit or Get off the pot. You cannot go around saying someone is probably guilty but not guilty enough for me to fine you. Horrible optics for the CPS

If Labour can’t even score an open goal from a yard out, they deserve to be relegated, but we are the people that vote these people in, so it is our fault, according to the politicians.

Dangerous territory, Cummings was guilty as fuck, amazing that the police did nothing and that whole "he is probably guilty but we can't prove it" shouldn't have been allowed. If I was Labour you double down, either charge us or exonerate us. Shit or Get off the pot. You cannot go around saying someone is probably guilty but not guilty enough for me to fine you. Horrible optics for the CPS
Its not the CPS this will be a police decision. Which will terrify the police because this is now political and the bosses of forces are shit scared of controversy and all ladder climbers.
Quite simply, there are two tests to charge anyone or fine anyone with anything, for any offence. Evidential test and public interest test. Any rational person can see that pursuing tit for tat childish political nonsense to retrospectively apply legislation, that was not designed for that, to these squabbles is not a worthy use of time. However this plays out, it is surely not in anyones public interest to pursue it.
It can be argued that Boris Johnson shit was the same and I would agree. Even though the evidential test for that was nailed on by the bird doing the pretend press conference and laughing about it.
This is pantomime and a use of the police that should not be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.