Keir Starmer

He sounded very much like a few of us do on the issue of boats but we get lambasted for our views so go figure? lol

Lib Dem’s are not centre left and Labour are not centre right. You let in a Tory defector or two and everyone loses their shit :)

Starmer is changing Labour to make it election friendly and I get that for some that is uncomfortable or whatever, but I repeat, what is the point of being one of the two main political parties in this country and never holding office? Has this helped the UK, its citizens or its interests? Look around at where we are at the moment and ask yourself - what did Labour do to prevent this?

Take leaders. Labour members voted for Ed over David and then voted for Corbyn. Were you electing leaders that would attract voters or indulging yourselves? It was the same with Tories when Blair was in office. They elected Hague and Duncan-Smith. No fucker was voting for them for PM. Or Truss for that matter.

Labour has to get itself elected otherwise there is no point to its existence. If people want to chuck their vote for a non-hoper then they have the Greens (Brighton excluded) and can go home, feel good about themselves and sneer at everyone else for selling out.

David Steel ended a speech with ‘go back to your constituencies and prepare for Govt’ well, Labour members and workers need to prepare for Govt because it’s coming. So, pretty please, with flowers on top, stop crying over every dick move Starmer makes to fuck over the Tories.
If I could like this twice I would Starmer recognises the boats need dealing with by employing hundred's more people to process the asylum claims and not waste millions on hotels and Rwanda.
I trust him as a former head of the CP service he will make a fair leader of the Labour Party and PM

As he said, anyone who thinks we can do different other than stopping the boats isn’t serious about politics or the realities of the situation.
Is there an election coming up? Is he saying things you want to hear?

The more purple voters turn red, the larger the majority he will get.

It’s up to you as to whether you believe what he says now, given he’s not been trusted up until he says something you agree with.

Lib Dem’s are not centre left and Labour are not centre right. You let in a Tory defector or two and everyone loses their shit :)

Starmer is changing Labour to make it election friendly and I get that for some that is uncomfortable or whatever, but I repeat, what is the point of being one of the two main political parties in this country and never holding office? Has this helped the UK, its citizens or its interests? Look around at where we are at the moment and ask yourself - what did Labour do to prevent this?

Take leaders. Labour members voted for Ed over David and then voted for Corbyn. Were you electing leaders that would attract voters or indulging yourselves? It was the same with Tories when Blair was in office. They elected Hague and Duncan-Smith. No fucker was voting for them for PM. Or Truss for that matter.

Labour has to get itself elected otherwise there is no point to its existence. If people want to chuck their vote for a non-hoper then they have the Greens (Brighton excluded) and can go home, feel good about themselves and sneer at everyone else for selling out.

David Steel ended a speech with ‘go back to your constituencies and prepare for Govt’ well, Labour members and workers need to prepare for Govt because it’s coming. So, pretty please, with flowers on top, stop crying over every dick move Starmer makes to fuck over the Tories.
I live in Scotland. Either way we’ll get fucked over despite who we vote in. Starmer and all the Oxford wanks can all fuck off. Imo of course.

Is there an election coming up? Is he saying things you want to hear?

The more purple voters turn red, the larger the majority he will get.

It’s up to you as to whether you believe what he says now, given he’s not been trusted up until he says something you agree with.

Maybe he is just a realist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.