Keir Starmer

The fact that a 34 second clip extracted from an over 4 minute video filmed in August last year has just reared its head shows the desperation of his detractors that must be scouring the web to find context free things that make him look bad.

Thats a fair comment. I don’t think there is a lot of love lost and it certainly inferred it was recent. I’ll need to defer to @BobKowalski to opine if this is statute barred ;)

Starmer has aged 15-20 years in just 4 years. Same thing happened to a once bright eyed Blair. Committing open genocide hits you right in the face for all to see.

Corbyn on the other hand is aging gracefully, and slowly. Because he always could and always can sleep easy at night.

A simple “you’re not alone and I do know things are really hard at the minute and I really want to be able to change that for you and people like you” just feels a little better than “my 6ft 1 lad won’t fit in a onesie” or whatever words to that effect he mumbled.

He's always bragging about his family, could be a dwarf for all we know.

Starmer has aged 15-20 years in just 4 years. Same thing happened to a once bright eyed Blair. Committing open genocide hits you right in the face for all to see.

Corbyn on the other hand is aging gracefully, and slowly. Because he always could and always can sleep easy at night.
Starmer’s certainly put a load of weight on. Needs to sort himself out.

Starmer’s certainly put a load of weight on. Needs to sort himself out.
He's modelling centrist dad to sell his policies.

No doubt they'll be a party political broadcast where he'll paint the fence of his terraced home in rainbows colours. Then off to the pub in his Arsenal shirt to meet 'the lads' where you'll see him neck a pint. Cheer a goal. Then make a unsuitable comment at the young barmaid. He will then see someone in a spurs shirt and sing yid army with him to show he's not tribal. On the way home he'll buy a kebab from Abdul's. Have some 'bantz' and come home to his pissed off wife (played by an actress who looks like Rachel Reeves) throws a pillow at him and points to the sofa. His french bulldog, already on it growls at him so he sleeps on the floor. He wakes up hungover and realises he's late for Sunday footy with the lads. Plays the game scores a goal but doesn't celebrate as the keeper is a person of colour and he respects his choice. On the way home he sees a homeless veteran and buys him a coffee. The veteran thanks him and says if he had a home he'd vote for him. Starmer promises he will.

The PPB ends with Vote Labour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.