Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

blightee said:
he usually plays as a deeplying play maker, drops deep to spray the ball around like pirlo/alonso
the guy is built like C.Ronaldo as well, hes a tank
he was quiet good in the ACL earlier this year, not quiet as dominant as he was in the WC, but still excellent. The left fullback that inter picked up was absolute quality, Japanese football is definitely on the rise

Yeah. He plays as a deep-lying playmaker now. But he can also play in the attacking midfield centre. And even on the left wing.

So he is pretty versatile player too. He is not exactly built like C.Ronaldo..but he is pretty tall and strong (and Mancini likes that).

So yes...i would warmly welcome him here.

All talk of this deal seems to have died as soon as it begun. With ESPN breaking it, it seems/seemed to have some credibility but there hasn't been a single word about it since that article broke. Is it a non-starter as I believe Honda would be a very shrewd signing for us in more ways than one.

LoveCity said:
All talk of this deal seems to have died as soon as it begun. With ESPN breaking it, it seems/seemed to have some credibility but there hasn't been a single word about it since that article broke. Is it a non-starter as I believe Honda would be a very shrewd signing for us in more ways than one.
Foothold in the Japanese market?

Mëtal Bikër said:
LoveCity said:
Foothold in the Japanese market?

Yup, shirt sales, commercial deals, and tour opportunities would lead to lots of money to combat FFP.

LoveCity said:

The player who receives most fan mail at Stretford is - Park..!

A marketing dream.

You're right about it going quiet though,the same can be said for Vertonghen considering a 'report' stated it was a done deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.