Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

Yuki Abe seems like an odd signing until you look him up and realise he can play three positions - classic Mancini target. And then there's the Leicester link and all...

I agree Honda is a much better option than Jo.

Not heard anything about either of these two linked with us anywhere else, but on the other hand maybe it's just random enough to be true

Excellent ability, excellent energy, excellent signing. We'll need quality and quantity to progress as far on all fronts, and sometimes having someone at the club who can speak the same language and help the transition into a foreign culture is worth accommodating.

not a bad player, can be played in multiple positions, hes a deadly setpeice taker and probably wouldnt cost that much.
And with champs league experiance hed probably give us a kick start (couldnt resist)

Henry Harris has been wrong about every single transfer article regarding City he's ever written.

Andouble said:
Henry Harris has been wrong about every single transfer article regarding City he's ever written.
ha has to get it right sometime

Plain Speaking said:
I thought at the world cup he looked a very good player and he would bring part of the Asian fan base we need. Shrewd acquisition IMO.

Thats a very good point, though I still think this won't be happening we don't need players like him. Wouldn't mind it though, we could just chant Honda adverts at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.