Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

S04 said:
As I recall it Tolmie had a Honda video just a week ago?..I´m sure he had and everyone speculated on the lyrics (Impossible dream).

that would actually be a class link lol, but myself including thought it would be bigger name signing when he posted that video

He's actually more of an attacking midfielder or deep lying play maker than a striker.
In a sense he's more than just a squad player too.
He tackles, he has great skill, energy, good pace and he's one of the best, if not the best, set piece takers.

S04 said:
As I recall it Tolmie had a Honda video just a week ago?..I´m sure he had and everyone speculated on the lyrics (Impossible dream).

Yes he did and I guessed it right if I remember correctly. I love this guy great signing. He will be scoring all our freekicks from now on.

I'm pretty pleased about this connection, Honda should end up a great signing and also open the door to the talents of Japan....Like Shinji Kagawa!!

Looks like City want to get a CLUTCH of the Japanese market!!!.....I know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.