Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

A very, very good player to watch but I don't rate his outright ability that highly. He has a lovely understanding of the game but less than no pace, and isn't THAT accurate off his left. Maybe the technical staff think that, at 24, he is ripe for improving.... whilst I would take their word for it, and he has the flexibilty they seem to prize, I'm pretty sceptical about this story.

Even though there has been absolutely zero speculation about either Japanese stars, an ESPNsoccernet insider says: "The deals are under way, and expect both players to be at Eastlands."

Bluemooner33 said:
Fuckin hell, cant even find him on Fifa11, must be bobins :-)

Hang on, ive got him. rated 82, get him signed up :-) ...he's got yellow hair too so on a sunny day he will dazzle the oppo and easy for Silva to pick out with a long ball LoL

Rushton121 said:
Even though there has been absolutely zero speculation about either Japanese stars, an ESPNsoccernet insider says: "The deals are under way, and expect both players to be at Eastlands."

if we were to expect the players the media are saying will be at Eastlands next season, our entire first team would be replaced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.