Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

Very good player. Hopefully this is true. A bit more guile into our team would be more than welcome. We need a deep squad of talented, versatile players. Central/attacking midfielders are what we lack.

Honda would be an excellent signing, good ability, goal threat, set piece expert and a wonderful high-tempo attitude to the game - addressing what can be an occasional fault in our play. Could be a real bargain.
Abe looked a very limited player in the cup tie at Leicester. Surely only being signed to help his mate acclimatize.

the signing not just the about the player, it's also good for the marketing as well! :)

so what sort of price do you think well pay for him? And does anyone know what sort of wages hes on now?

unlikelyfan19 said:
Sam_B said:
so what sort of price do you think well pay for him? And does anyone know what sort of wages hes on now?

My guess would be around 15-18 Million. That's just a shot in the dark mind you.

No chance. Half that. I'd guess at £8m.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Sam_B said:

My guess would be around 15-18 Million. That's just a shot in the dark mind you.

mmmm... I was thinking more 12mill give or take, dunno though. Also could see a player being involved.

Once again the boys on the board at City show their subtle business genius.

This is probably the only bit of transfer speculation I'd give any proper credence to. It just makes perfect sense. They're doing what they did with Bosnia and exploiting an untapped market for the English game. As well as this they're getting a quality player.

Great signing if it happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.