Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

Godfather said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Sam_B said:
so what sort of price do you think well pay for him? And does anyone know what sort of wages hes on now?

My guess would be around 15-18 Million. That's just a shot in the dark mind you.

No chance. Half that. I'd guess at £8m.

Think that's optimistic to be honest, he's a great player and CSKA paid close to £8m for him in the first place (estimated £6-7m though it was undisclosed). He has two and half years still to run on his contract. Can't see him going for less than £12m.

larderland said:
another landan donavan,not going to happen imo

Just as an aside, there are a lot of whisperings that Landon is moving to Roma in the summer. (the reason for this move is because Roma are now owned by Yanks) Could see it honestly, probably fit in well there. Good counter-attacking player.

Can't see him coming, seeing as he could easily get first team football at other top sides but he would be more of a squad player with us..

jay-lofty said:
Can't see him coming, seeing as he could easily get first team football at other top sides but he would be more of a squad player with us..

Ok

jay-lofty said:
i think he'd get a lot of games here due to the fact we'll be in 4 competitions (including the champions league).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.