Keisuke Honda

johnny on the spot said:
Had a brilliant game tonight.

Yeah, he was excellent against Brazil, but he was brilliant against Italy tonight. I think Japan need 2 or 3 more Hondas to win against the likes of Brazil and Italy, and decent defenders.

He was always a decent player imo. I'll never understand how he stayed at CSKA for so long, I might not watch him every weekend and he might have bad games but he's surely player for better team/league. He definitely looked so any time I saw him playing.

For free he could be a brilliant signing for many clubs.

He will end up in either England or Italy in my opinion, for a free transfer somebody is going to get a gem.

He looks a Levy signing....

Had a very good game but I am very wary of City signing players who had played in the Russian League even if it is on a free transfer. It will be interesting to see which club will take a gamble.

Ray78 said:
Had a very good game but I am very wary of City signing players who had played in the Russian League even if it is on a free transfer. It will be interesting to see which club will take a gamble.

Hardly a gamble. Free transfer and top club would make each cent of his wages with marketing in Japan.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 am --<br /><br />
goatboy said:
can see him at the red dippers with shelvey moving on. they got lotsa istree dont you know

Yep, could see him there. He's kinda player of their caliber.

MSP said:
Ray78 said:

Hardly a gamble. Free transfer and top club would make each cent of his wages with marketing in Japan.

-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 am --

goatboy said:
can see him at the red dippers with shelvey moving on. they got lotsa istree dont you know

Yep, could see him there. He's kinda player of their caliber.

At 27 it is a bit of a risk imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.