Keisuke Honda

Nocerino barely played a game, and by all accounts will be sold asap. Flamini i like, but looks to be sold. Traore as well, if anyone takes him.

Honda walks into our midfiels, and will actually play as our CAM in a 4312 if he arrives

Nocerino played around 30 games last year man! Hondas best position is deep lying playmaker which is where Montolivo prefers to play, I hope im wrong and he plays every week, hes got talent.

dachoosen1 said:
Nocerino played around 30 games last year man! Hondas best position is deep lying playmaker which is where Montolivo prefers to play, I hope im wrong and he plays every week, hes got talent.

only started 20 games in the league, and honestly didnt even deserve half of those.
he's terrible

as for Honda, He excels near the fron,t as he does for Japan

EXCLUSIVE MN - Sachiko Higashida (Nippon TV): "Honda-Milan, we're almost there. Wants to leave Russia for Italy!"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/...-italia-115978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/...-italia-115978</a>

Hope so. We reallllly need him

Milan have apparently secured his services after his agent brother met w Galliani earlier today

Hope so. Huge need for us

ACMilan said:
Milan have apparently secured his services after his agent brother met w Galliani earlier today

Hope so. Huge need for us

Can't be true.
Italian media can't be trusted. You should know that.

He is a great player, dominates when he plays for Japan.

But I dont know where he will fit in for us.

Dzekos Smile said:
He is a great player, dominates when he plays for Japan.

But I dont know where he will fit in for us.

He is a playmaker who plays as the traditional #10 in the hole in the 4-2-3-1 formation for both CSKA Moscow and the Japan national team. That seems to be his best position, but of course he is a versatile attacking midfielder who can play anywhere as a lone striker, winger, and a deep-lying playmaker. He could be very useful as a playmaker behind a striker, or as a creative CM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.