Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, right after signing an extension
Things might change once Jesus arrives. Kelechi will drop down the pecking order. Denayer signed a new deal, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind leaving. It all depends on how we treat him and how many minutes he gets when his competition is fit to play.

I love this guy, very raw first touch lacking at time but that will come. For someone so young very composed and obviously has the gift of being a goal scorer.

I don't pretend to know the guy but I fear we may have another Sturridge on our hands. If he gets to cocky (I don't know the lads temperant but he has put down ultimatum's already probably through his agent. I just hope he is happy playing 2nd striker which he should be at his age and at the club he's at. Learn from Kun and Pep and take the stage in a few years.

But with Silva, KDB, Sterling, Sane, Navas as options behind the number 9 his game time will be limited to subs or bans and injuries on Aguero or cameos.

Albeit 2 more starts in the prem. Good luck to. Him stick with us Nacho and don't be a moody Sturridge.
Not seen or heard anything at all from him to suggest he is moody? He is ambitious, but talks a lot about learning, getting better. Not aware of any tantrums or bad behaviour. Have I missed something?

Things might change once Jesus arrives. Kelechi will drop down the pecking order. Denayer signed a new deal, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind leaving. It all depends on how we treat him and how many minutes he gets when his competition is fit to play.

Iheanacho and Jesus are completely different types of player. Gabriel Jesus cannot play up front on his own, he needs to play off another striker or off the wing.

He's a better prospect than jesus, already banging them in for fun in the top league in Europe.... Maybe, just maybe, we may of paired the two of them up for the future, just a thought!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.