Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a better prospect than jesus, already banging them in for fun in the top league in Europe.... Maybe, just maybe, we may of paired the two of them up for the future, just a thought!!
And Jesus is starting number 9 and banging them in for Brazil.

But I think we may pair them and rotate them. And Jesus looks like he can also play wide in a three as well.

Imagine a front three combo of anyone three of Kun, Sterling, Nolito, Jesus, Nacho and Sane. Scary.

And Jesus is starting number 9 and banging them in for Brazil.

But I think we may pair them and rotate them. And Jesus looks like he can also play wide in a three as well.

Imagine a front three combo of anyone three of Kun, Sterling, Nolito, Jesus, Nacho and Sane. Scary.

He's a top prospect, not disputing it, he still has a great deal to prove and hopefully he can do it here, however, I've been banging the Ian drum since I first saw him in America, he is destined to be world class, he'll also be doing it here as he's the face of the academy!!

I think Iheanacho must be a regular starter, the coach should find a way for that. He will reach his potential if and only if he plays regularly. Aguero has ability to play as a shadow striker behind the forward. So I think despite that there are really some exciting players, Iheanacho deserves to be a regular starter after what he achieved so far.
He's still a kid, he'll be a regular starter anyway with 4 competitions, why play him week in week out in a weaker system and burn him out? We need to increase his game time year on year, not throw him in at the deep end.

Shame he didn't finish off the first chance. He's getting too much of a fame as a tap in king :)

3 goals, 3 assists... Barely 200 minutes of football.

BTW Someone stated he's apparently nowhere near as good as Aguero, yet his striking rate is better. He may not have the flashy dribble, but his effectiveness is unparalleled.

3 goals & 3 assists in 178mins of football(less than 2 games)

No Nolito shouldn't play upfront instead of him in any game and Jesus isn't going to come in and go straight ahead of him

It will be tough competition between him and Gabriel Jesus.
Gabriel Jesus will compete with Nolito. He's a left winger first and foremost. He actually has said he doesn't like to play alone up top.

Don't let his Brasil debut up top fool you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.