Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine for a second the fuss about this lad if he was English and played in red............ ;-)

decent performance from him today, certainly never disappoints and makes it count when given a chance. Scary that he'ss only 19 and there's still plenty he can improve on. makes some excellent runs at times but could and probably should of been on the end of a few outstanding crosses from Clichy today but was a little slow in getting in the box and his first touch today resembled Dzeko at times.

Nacho for me goes under the radar of the media,and doesn't get the deserved recognition he should from them,not that it's of importance but he at least deserves some plaudits,could you imagine if he was english though...edit ^^^ couple of posts up beats me to it..

Fantastic again today, great finish, great run and lay off for Sterling's goal, led the line well and a fantastic dummy run for Silky's goal. Needs to start attacking crosses more aggressively though, he might not be the biggest unit but he can nip across in front and finish and he passed up a few today.

Some posters weirdly agreed with MP last season.

He's the real deal.

Mm.

Irks me that people think he and Rashford are the same. They're not.

Kel is there to link play, be in his position and score or help the team as simple as possible.

Rashford wants to be twinkle toes. Fair enough.

Keli is on a par with Rashford, but is Rashford on a par with Keli...??

The Kalechi Counter:
fgJF6TX.png

1431 minutes
17 goals
8 assists
(A goal/assist every 57mins)

Let's set aside his finishing for moment, it's always been top notch. His movement off the ball and his link up play was amazing. This is what I think his biggest improvement has been compared to last season, thanks to Pep.

Saw him called the Nigerian Muller, seems like a good comparison, is always in the right place at the right time.

But Kelechi is so much more IMO. I think some of his stats have to be the best in history. Has he ever played and not scored/assisted?

The fact that G. Jesus is coming in January is a non-story. Pep and City have a clear plan for utilizing both players. They would not buy G. Jesus for £27m to compete with Kelechi for the back-up striker spot. Both players and very flexible and can play in multiple positions and formations, it will work out. Jesus also looks very special from the little I've seen of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.