Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he need experience and plays regularly.
will be no good for him to sit on the bench and play 10-15 minutes in some match.
also too young to carry a burden and pressure in big club.
but he got big potential, all he needs is regular playing time.

I think people are making far too much of his recent absences from the side. its clear from Pep's treatment of Kelechi, Sane & Stones that he's very protective of younger players. Quick to take them out of the firing line if he thinks they're struggling.

Only a few weeks ago Sane seemed to have completely disappeared of the scene. Now, after careful handling by Pep, he appears to be on the brink of a major break through. That's how it goes with young players. I expect Kelechi will have plenty of game time in the next fortnight.
I can see him starting the cup games but not any league games in the near future.

With the arrival of Gabriel Jesus, cannot see him getting much playing time. Think he'll be sold (maybe with a first option buy-back type thing) next season or let out on loan.

So we are going down the rashford route then with the comments above ?? Which we ridicule them about.....

He is a proven goal scorer, he is young and knows the score with his position at the moment, and pep will be telling him to watch aguero etc and learn. His target now is to prove he can force his way into the squad full time not go out on loan

So we are going down the rashford route then with the comments above ?? Which we ridicule them about.....

He is a proven goal scorer, he is young and knows the score with his position at the moment, and pep will be telling him to watch aguero etc and learn. His target now is to prove he can force his way into the squad full time not go out on loan
That will come down to how satisfied he is in not getting enough game time as I honestly don't see Pep utilising him as much as some would anticipate

Can't see any decent top flight team taking him on loan, he's too unproven at this level, it would be a massive risk IMO.

A loan to a Championship team is more likely and i think would benefit him more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.