Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep rightly gave him a post-match bollocking and Kelechi's reaction showed he's not at that maturity or level yet.

He has a goalscoring knack but has a lot to work on.

The original posters comments reference Iheanacho were ridiculous and obviously made to get a reaction , the bait worked because you and a few others fell for it hook line and sinker . Also so glad life is hunky dory for you , although the tone of the majority of yours posts disguise your contentment very well.
No one fell for any bait.

The 'fanboy' had an agenda,he and his cronies were talking shit and their presence on the board was unhealthy - hence they have vanished :-)

I'm glad we have members lke domalino who recognise such and correctly gave them short shrift.

Pep rightly gave him a post-match bollocking and Kelechi's reaction showed he's not at that maturity or level yet.

He has a goalscoring knack but has a lot to work on.

Yeah he deserved it for what he did when he had the ball in the corner and for some stupid reason passed it to Cech.

Can't afford to forget how good he is just because of a few rough games. One of the biggest young talents in the world. He hit 14 goals last season, give him the time and he will beat that this year because he looks like a better player all-round.

Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves in the summer, as I'm not convinced he 'gets it'. He spent the ten minutes he was on the pitch looking like running and closing down the Arsenal players was somehow beneath him.

What!? What on earth are you on about, he was fine, plenty of energetic pressing and running channels too. He made one mistake which was to cross the ball into an empty box fro Cech instead of running it into the corner - which was a bizarre one because he'd done exactly what Pep wanted a minute earlier. Got a bollocking for it but it wasn't a huge thing.

From my position in the East stand, you could clearly see that Pep was getting annoyed with him and his positioning on the pitch. He obviously wasn't following his instructions closely enough and Pep was turning to the bench and gesturing every time the ball came out of Arsenal's defence.

He definitely had a brain fart when we passed it back to Cech though.

What!? What on earth are you on about, he was fine, plenty of energetic pressing and running channels too. He made one mistake which was to cross the ball into an empty box fro Cech instead of running it into the corner - which was a bizarre one because he'd done exactly what Pep wanted a minute earlier. Got a bollocking for it but it wasn't a huge thing.
This is what I love about football. We both sat watching the same 10 minutes and had entirely different views of what we saw, which can never be a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.