Kelechi Iheanacho

Who cares about Rashford honestly, as far as I'm concerned kelechi has 11 goals and 7 assists in 984 minutes giving him a vital role in 18 goals equating to a goal every 55 minutes for us!
I'm simply not arsed about anyone else's players unless they are soon to be our player.
Ditto.

Always difficult to give praise to anything Rag related , Rashford has played a dozen games and looks a good prospect , its the circus that surrounds any Rag academy product that is nauseating , Cleverley,Jones,Welbeck etc., were all the next "Duncan Edwards" , the common denominator , they were English , but they have all been proven to be shite. If Nacho was English no doubt he would get a few more headlines , but we all know how good this kid is going to be , Pep will be the making of him .Probably the last home grown striker we brought through was Paul Moulden ,(excluding Sturrridge he was a greedy c*nt, who chased the money) so its been a long time coming

Why the need to compare? Some people need to get over the inferiority complex when it comes to United. Anybody whose seen him play knows Kelechi is already a great player and is going to get even better and City will benefit.

Rashford for what it's worth has taken his chance with both hands and is making the most of it. Don't think he looks special tbh but fair play to the lad for taking his chance and making a name for himself.

Again, if Rashford was here and Iheanacho over there then Rashford would be better.

They're two good, promising young strikers who aren't in any kind of competition with each other. Both have taken their chance with both hands and honestly, given their body of work this season, those who say Rashford "isn't all that" but Iheanacho is are just oddly bitter about something that matters not one jot.

We have Iheanacho and that's all that matters.

Rashford is Mancunian, English and plays for the biggest club in England, or course he is getting more PR.

They are both very good young players and the question shouldn't be who's better or who's getting more praise, it should be why aren't more youngsters getting the opportunities rather than over priced over paid "experienced" foreigners.

Rashford is Mancunian, English and plays for the biggest club in England, or course he is getting more PR.

They are both very good young players and the question shouldn't be who's better or who's getting more praise, it should be why aren't more youngsters getting the opportunities rather than over priced over paid "experienced" foreigners.

this.

i don't like united but as an englishman i am loving the fact another promising young english striker looks to be breaking onto the scene in rashford.

there is plenty of good talent both homegrown and foreign in the youth academies in this country and it's nice to see it on the pitch.

it's better than seeing millions wasted on players not as good.

Who cares what is written.

We know what Iheanacho can do, and we know what Rashford can do.

I think they'll both make a big impact, and good luck to the pair of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.