Kelechi Iheanacho

I don't mind the rags producing a couple world class players now and then. Makes things more interesting. I'd rather them be fighting us at the top of the table (and losing) than be in the same situation as Newcastle and Sunderland (one of them's certainly going to be relegated).

Time will tell whether Kelechi and Rashford are the real deals or a couple of hot kids who'll never make it. My bet is on Kelechi having a 20 goal season within the next 3 years. Guardiola's coaching can only help him

I don't mind the rags producing a couple world class players now and then. Makes things more interesting. I'd rather them be fighting us at the top of the table (and losing) than be in the same situation as Newcastle and Sunderland (one of them's certainly going to be relegated).

Time will tell whether Kelechi and Rashford are the real deals or a couple of hot kids who'll never make it. My bet is on Kelechi having a 20 goal season within the next 3 years. Guardiola's coaching can only help him
Nah, I'd rather see the bastards reduced to playing at Hough End on Sunday mornings!

Not for me mate. Would rather see them fighting relegation year on year

Thought they looked a bit off. Whoscored don't have Kelechi's minutes listed for FA Cup or League Cup.
Check Transfermarkt - they have cup (and EDS) games too and are generally better stats. One caveat - they never include added time in the minutes so, for instance, if Ian came on after 87 minutes and there was 4 mins of stoppage time, they would say he played 3 minutes, not the 7 he was on the park.

He looks good so far but I cant help thinking United fans/media build these kids up too much and then they fail. Januzai, Wilson, Macheda etc.

He looks good so far but I cant help thinking United fans/media build these kids up too much and then they fail. Januzai, Wilson, Macheda etc.
Don't think any young player is a certainty however good but Rashford certainly looks a cut above Wilson and Macheda at any stage that I saw them.Januzai did look pretty good at times though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.