Kelechi Iheanacho

From what I've seen, Iheanacho is the better player in every department barring pace.

I'm glad Kalechi isn't getting hyped up like Rashford is, it's not good for a young player's development.

Rashford has, partially due to circumstance, been given a run in the first team without interruption and it's helped his confidence enormously. He's more of an out and out striker than Ian. Very quick with an eye for goal. He won't be given the luxury of being a surprise package for much longer, that United team has a lot of quick young players though, their attitude is still questionable though, they've looked like fanny's on some of the occasions I've watched them and wouldn't be near top four if it wasn't for that freak of a keeper.
Ian is the more rounded player though and will end up playing 'just off' the main striker. He's got great feet, vision and can finish. I'm delighted with him, could be a truely outstanding player if he has the work ethic to go with it. Needs more game time now and a more prominent role next season.

Rashford is shite. He'll go out on loan and won't come back.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
To be fair Rashford is decent, but not as good as Iheancho!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even being biased, but Kelechi > Rashford.

Better goals to minute ratio, and involves himself in open plays. Rashford can go missing in some games.

The only thing I care about is that this season

Kelechi > Bony

Why the man who makes the decisions has ignored that is anyone's guess.
I'm trying to figure it out . MP has hopefully opened his own eyes and intends to play him more . We will see on Tuesday
I think if iheanacho comes on early he can really influence that game . We shall see

Always difficult to give praise to anything Rag related , Rashford has played a dozen games and looks a good prospect , its the circus that surrounds any Rag academy product that is nauseating , Cleverley,Jones,Welbeck etc., were all the next "Duncan Edwards" , the common denominator , they were English , but they have all been proven to be shite. If Nacho was English no doubt he would get a few more headlines , but we all know how good this kid is going to be , Pep will be the making of him .Probably the last home grown striker we brought through was Paul Moulden ,(excluding Sturrridge he was a greedy c*nt, who chased the money) so its been a long time coming

Adie Mike
Jason Beckford
Mike Sheron
Leon Mike
Bradley Wright Phillips
Ched Evans
Ishmael Miller

Has there been any more home grown strikers since Paul Moulden?

Honestly want to wait until they both get a full season of starting at the top level. I love Nacho's movement and passing off the ball though. Paired with Aguero he could be amazing.

Nacho has been a stealth success, rising almost invisibly as he hasn't had a real run in the team. We have all known for a couple of seasons he's going to be really something.

The rest of the world will catch on next season.

Rashford looks really good as well, but I'm a Nacho Nacho Man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.