Kelechi Iheanacho

I put £50 on him scoring over 9.5 goals in the Premier League at the start of the season with Sky Bet at 16/1.

Pellegrini has cost me £850 by ignoring him and playing Bony when Aguero was rested or injured. Still.... Two games to get three goals?.... Unlikely I know.

Good luck mate! I think he will do it.

We have unearthed a diamond here , if Pep does spend £50m on another striker , Nacho should still be starting games , forget all the bullshit about Martial and Rashford , we have got the real deal.

Fantastic player. Played well today - set up Sterling and Bony for shots they should have buried (but didn't) and did what was required himself.
Amazing striking ability, such little backlift for the power generated too. I'm fairly sure half his goals come from the fact keepers can't see the shots coming that fly past them.
Going to be an absolute star and if anyone gets pushed out it will be Aguero - I can see him (Aguero) being on the left wing a lot next season.

Last edited:
Let's not get too giddy, particularly as he was outmuscled for Southamton's 4th goal.
However, the Rashford hype has probably worked in his favour.

We have unearthed a diamond here , if Pep does spend £50m on another striker , Nacho should still be starting games , forget all the bullshit about Martial and Rashford , we have got the real deal.

I don't think we will get another striker, Pep usually uses players who can play across the front line so I'd expect us to look for someone like an Alexis, Griezman or Douglas Costa type to give us fast wide options.

Top, Top talent, the next Eto. Pellers release the beast. This lad has such a big, no, massive future. We saw it start enjoy the ride this lad is going to the very summit. No Blue touches this lad for potential ability. Pep will make this lad pivotal. Roll on.

Top, Top talent, the next Eto. Pellers release the beast. This lad has such a big, no, massive future. We saw it start enjoy the ride this lad is going to the very summit. No Blue touches this lad for potential ability. Pep will make this lad pivotal. Roll on.
His confidence is sky high-that second goal was a peach. May be a wild card on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.