Kelechi Iheanacho

It's strange for me to say but I kind of fear for Rashford in a way, United have this thing of building a player up only to knock him down in the end. They did it to Macheda, Tosic, Welbeck, Cleverley, Gibson and now even Phil Jones is getting the blunt end of it! And what happened to that Nick Powell? James Wilson?

Rashford is doing well but I hope if he has a stint of doing nowt for a number of games that United fans won't get on his case and fob him off, I fear that's exactly what could happen to the lad especially if Mourinho were to take over.

Add januzaj to that list too haha

His second goal was world class. Wish he could get more game time to build physical side of his game .
Can't believe he is only 19. He is going to be a top class payer .
He IS a top class player. One goal per <90 mins speaks for itself when you've score as many goals as he has.

Iheanacho's second goal yesterday was absolutely brilliant.

If Kun does go on to break Eric Brook's record, he might not hold it for very long.

The pundits of sky sports think rashford is better because he is english,more complete and because he will score more goals ib the future. Hahahahahaha must be on the same stuff as sakho

The same question was just put to three pundits on SSN of which two were ex rags.
Do I need to reveal who they thought were the better player by 2 votes to one or have you guessed it already?

The same question was just put to three pundits on SSN of which two were ex rags.
Do I need to reveal who they thought were the better player by 2 votes to one or have you guessed it already?
You can't argue with Steve Round's reasoning though. "I'd have Rashford because he's English". With insight like that, it's surprising he's no longer in a Premier League job.

For the record, I'd rather have Iheanacho because he's Nigerian.

My only concern is how much time would Nacho get under pep with Pep not playing too many strikers and Aguero is number one.

Rashford might be in similar situation at Rags. But Martial is the one I fear would come to be top class for them, the kid is very, very good for his age.

You can't argue with Steve Round's reasoning though. "I'd have Rashford because he's English". With insight like that, it's surprising he's no longer in a Premier League job.

For the record, I'd rather have Iheanacho because he's Nigerian.
Now, if he'd have backed it up with something like 'because I wouldn't want to lose my star striker for the AFCON at an important time of the season,' then at least he'd have an argument you could understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.