Kelechi Iheanacho

I always had the feeling that Bony was picked ahead of Nacho due to the board willing to justify the £28M they threw out of the window on him and to keep a decent price tag on his name.
A real tragedy, since it is as clear as daylight that Kelechi means business while we are still waiting for Bony to " klick " since January 2015...

The same question was just put to three pundits on SSN of which two were ex rags.
Do I need to reveal who they thought were the better player by 2 votes to one or have you guessed it already?

It's obvious what has gone on here. The initial hype over Rashford has subsided. I think he has had a few below par performances just lately as I noticed he has been marked quite low in a few papers. Contrast this with Iheanacho kicking on again with 2 braces in 2 games & quite a few media outlets now starting to give him the attention he deserves & highlighting the fact that he is the most prolific young goalscorer in the whole of Europe when based on goals per minutes on the pitch. The powers that be at Sky will not like this one little bit. So they do a comparison between the 2 players & get 2 ex rags in to guarantee the result they want to see.

You can't argue with Steve Round's reasoning though. "I'd have Rashford because he's English". With insight like that, it's surprising he's no longer in a Premier League job.

For the record, I'd rather have Iheanacho because he's Nigerian.

Would it be more accurate to say that you'd rather have Nacho because he's not English?

Or is there something specific about him being Nigerian that you think makes him a better player?

Kele"chi: Meaning "PRAISE GOD ALWAYS".hence his goal celebrations.
IHE"A N'ACHO: meaning"what weve been searching for".
for those of us who know him and have been following his developement,we are not suprised at all. iheanacho is the best of his generation & thank fuck his dad insisted he joined city instead of porto. my guess" somehow he knew pep was comming. and pep was gonna get the best out of his son..iheanacho + aguero+ kdb under guardiola = messi + neymar+ suarez..

For this lad to develop we must give him regular playing time next season for this to happen how would we set up?

Hart
? Kompany Denayer ?
? Gundogan Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Aguero Kelechi

It's so hard to fit him in but it's a must because even though Aguero has had another good season he has looked so isolated in certain games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.