Kelechi Iheanacho

There was always going to be much more hype for Rashford than Kelechi as first is Rag and English and second plays for City and is not English. Almost no need to be upset about that as it is being given, can't change that.

Saying that, can't deny that Rashford was brilliant in last few weeks, some goals he scored were top quality for young lad. And to be honest, he is one of them that doesn't have a face you want to punch as soon as you see it. Like Januzaj for example.

I wish I knew how good Nacho Man was but unfortunately I've no clue. The bits and bobs he's been getting are encouraging but I couldn't hand on heart give an honest appraisal.
Rash ford looks decent.

Both look like the real deal to me from what I've seen so far. If Rooney hadn't have been injured, then this thread wouldn't exist. That tells me that:
a) Rashford wouldn't have had a chance to shine in Luis' Lads team (Martin Tyler TM) had injuries not forced LVG to try him out (James Wilson would have had, but he's out on loan).
b) Rashford has stepped up to the plate and fair play to him. I think he deserves the praise he's getting. Doesn't mean Kelechi won't get any if/when he starts getting regular games too.

Kelechi is better than both Martial and Rashford, and he'll prove this in years to come.
Thays more of a hope than a fact. It's like Liverpool players claiming some young guy is better than Sterling. Not having information to judge a player by does not equate being better. The most anyone can conclude is that we haven't seen enough of Kelechi against adults. Rashford and Martial on the other hand have excelled. So for now, claiming Kelechi is Better is guessing.

Rashford looks fantastic and is very composed. Kelechi is a live wire but he needs some consistent play time. I think since he is playing so sparingly, he gets a little overly amped up when he comes on sometimes and loses the ball easily because he's trying to do too much.

Rashford looks like a genuinely good player but I'm more than happy with what we have in Nacho. He has proved himself with every opportunity he has been given, when he is not scoring he is making great runs and key passes.

As well as injuries everyone is forgetting that if their other academy product Depay had stepped up to the plate then nobody would have heard of Rashford.

Thays more of a hope than a fact. It's like Liverpool players claiming some young guy is better than Sterling. Not having information to judge a player by does not equate being better. The most anyone can conclude is that we haven't seen enough of Kelechi against adults. Rashford and Martial on the other hand have excelled. So for now, claiming Kelechi is Better is guessing.

Don't come on here spitting all this sense stuff. Your right though, I think a lot are just being protective of our lad, but until he gets a run of games to demonstrate one way or the other, it's simply hoping he will be

good to see two new guys like this in manchester.. fantastic players.

hope both stay level headed and learn off players like agero / silva / matta...... keep out the media, play football..

unlike some of the clunts in the past in red shirts..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.