Kelechi Iheanacho

I always liked Nacho when he was with us. His energy is like Bernardo, but there must have been something that didn’t quite make us want to keep him. He’s flourishing with the foxes and I am happy to see the young lad doing well. Normally I’m not bothered about those that leave, but I do wish we had kept him.

I always liked Nacho when he was with us. His energy is like Bernardo, but there must have been something that didn’t quite make us want to keep him. He’s flourishing with the foxes and I am happy to see the young lad doing well. Normally I’m not bothered about those that leave, but I do wish we had kept him.
Guardiola preferred Jesus and Aguero wasn't going to be shifted mate, that's all. Wouldn't mind seeing him come back now if we can't get Alfie's lad though.

It’s taken him three years at Leicester to come out of the shadows.
He’s having a run of form now but still not good enough for City.
He's good enough for top 4 as he's proving now, but he was never going to compete with Aguero and Jesus, and get enough game time, he's still only 24, I'm sure he's very grateful to City for giving him his PL chance.

It’s taken him three years at Leicester to come out of the shadows.
He’s having a run of form now but still not good enough for City.
He was always good enough for us, he just wasn't good enough to oust aguero or jesus for the regular minutes that he needed. In our squad right now, Iheanacho would be ideal, an out and out striker that is essentially a free player because of his club trained status, but he wouldn't be happy playing that role at his age and with his talent and it wouldn't be fair on him. It was the correct move letting him go and we won't be bringing him back but he's forging a very good career for himself and I'm delighted he's stepping up now.

He had a quiet game but I thought he showed a lot of skill and poise in the build up to the Dias block.

Did he play yesterday?!

Leicester fans getting giddy and claiming he was better than Jesus over the last few weeks... yet one barely touched the ball yesterday and when he did he gave it away immediately; the other looked world class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.