Kelechi Iheanacho

Did he play yesterday?!

Leicester fans getting giddy and claiming he was better than Jesus over the last few weeks... yet one barely touched the ball yesterday and when he did he gave it away immediately; the other looked world class!
Tbf it's hard to do much when Leicester set up as negatively as they did, and Jesus actually lost more possession per touch than Kelechi did. With that said I think Jesus was excellent and I'm in no way claiming Kelechi is better than him.

Did he play yesterday?!

Leicester fans getting giddy and claiming he was better than Jesus over the last few weeks... yet one barely touched the ball yesterday and when he did he gave it away immediately; the other looked world class!
Leicesters best chance was created by Kelechi - the one where Dias made a great diving block tackle.
He has been better than Jesus over the last few weeks but this does not mean he will be better over the full season.
The difference between both teams was vast yesterday.
At one stage in the match the players with the least amount of touches were Kelechi, Vardy and Ederson.

He had a quiet game but I thought he showed a lot of skill and poise in the build up to the Dias block.

Did he play yesterday?!

I thought both Nacho and Steptoe were pretty anonymous yesterday, but that was all credit to us, especially Dave and Dinho for starving Leicester of possession and cutting off the supply line to them.

Felt he always had excellent athleticism and attitude for us. He's also always had a wicked finish. What he's shown recently for Leicester is an understanding in build up and a precision in both his touch and pass, so on paper he'd be a good fit for us.

Would love to see him at City but I think the fact Rogers had to "unlock" him by playing him in a 2 striker system shows he may still not have that adaptability he'd need for us/Pep. Huge learning curve to come to City right now.

I just hope he keeps improving regardless, always liked him.

Felt he always had excellent athleticism and attitude for us. He's also always had a wicked finish. What he's shown recently for Leicester is an understanding in build up and a precision in both his touch and pass, so on paper he'd be a good fit for us.

Would love to see him at City but I think the fact Rogers had to "unlock" him by playing him in a 2 striker system shows he may still not have that adaptability he'd need for us/Pep. Huge learning curve to come to City right now.

I just hope he keeps improving regardless, always liked him.
Yep. My fav Nacho goal was the low toe-poke pile driver with no backlift,out of nowhere.. on the usa pre season tour a few years ago.
A proper strikers instinct.
Good to see him doing well

Has spent ages getting good again.
But all honor to him, finally turning into the player we thought he would be. I think he would have found this form much earlier if he stayed with us tbh. Not sure if we would have the space for him over the past 3 years but I do know we certainly could do with him right at this moment

Do we still have the buyback option or has it expired?
Summer 2022

Summer 2022
If he continues his development he should be earmarked for summer 2022 then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.