Kerby

HOLLAND ROAD CHAMP!
NEWTON HYDE
1994 till 2001 I was unbeatable!

My fav shot Backwards over my head 10 points! 20 if it was a catch! then in to the middle one foot over allowed and thats where I made my killing!

The old woman acrossed the road use to hate me!! poor Ivy.........<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:50 pm --<br /><br />
BlueInBury said:
10 points for a backwards throw over your head and 2 points for a kick! Them were the days!

5 for a trick shot and extra points for a catch!

Gyppo said:
Trigger said:
always played it but too many cars around nowadays.

Over the car bonus. Once got it over an ice cream van ... I was made up!

How i wish i'd have been around to see that ....

i'd have been the first to have blown my cornet!

I'd probably have played '99 Red Balloons' on it!

oh for a game of kick-ball-hide. like hide and seek but to free everyone, you ran out and leathered the ball. the person who was 'on' had to fetch it while everyone hid again.
or how about a game of sardines? this used to go on for hours round our way across the entire estate.

does anyone remember 'razamataz' on kid's telly? - around the 80's

me and my mate used to run up the steps and slide down the handrail singing the theme tune

i will be impressed if anyone else did it as i invented it.

WD40 said:
Pure skill, double kerber, rare and a sight to behold. I remember our road getting fancy new kerbs, big fookers. Quality games.

Thinks it's on DS now
How do you get a double kerber? If you caught it after kerbin it you got to go arf way in the road an kerb it til yer missed..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.