Kerby

triger700 said:
BimboBob said:
I think we played a game called 'Pure Kerby' which was a game of skill, played by purists and didn't include running into the middle like a girl just to score some easy points.

Next you will be telling me you 'moved' the players around on Subbuteo without flicking...

I think your calling me out? Are you calling me out?? Time and place winner takes all!!

My rules (because there the right ones)
I'm with triger, hit the kerb and get a bounce back you then move to middle of the road and get as many hits as possible

triger700 said:
BimboBob said:
I think we played a game called 'Pure Kerby' which was a game of skill, played by purists and didn't include running into the middle like a girl just to score some easy points.

Next you will be telling me you 'moved' the players around on Subbuteo without flicking...

I think your calling me out? Are you calling me out?? Time and place winner takes all!!

I'd never play against you as i'm a purist and you are a big hairy cheating girl. My other purist mates would disown me and i'd have to move to the darkside and stand in the middle of the road like an 8 year old girl because i can't throw a ball very far. I have to what? Hit that kerb? From here? But i am too weak and feeble to do that. Tell you what, can i have a go from the middle? Cheers other feeble girls that i play with. Can we play with girls world next? Great! I have a wizzer idea for a new hair style.

Girl.

BimboBob said:
triger700 said:

I'd never play against you as i'm a purist and you are a big hairy cheating girl. My other purist mates would disown me and i'd have to move to the darkside and stand in the middle of the road like an 8 year old girl because i can't throw a ball very far. I have to what? Hit that kerb? From here? But i am too weak and feeble to do that. Tell you what, can i have a go from the middle? Cheers other feeble girls that i play with. Can we play with girls world next? Great! I have a wizzer idea for a new hair style.

Girl.

cluck cluck burke!

Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:56 pm --<br /><br />
tueartsboots said:
triger700 said:

I'm with triger, hit the kerb and get a bounce back you then move to middle of the road and get as many hits as possible

good lad!

triger700 said:
BimboBob said:
You can't step into the road! What sort of madness is that? Next you will be telling me you introduced multiball.

HALF TIME MULTIBALL...... No if you got a Kerby or a catch you could go to the middle. If you miss and got hit on the way back the with the ball before getting on the kerb the other player could steal points from you.

that's the one.

hit the kerb, go to the middle.

if you miss and the opponent hits you before you make it back to the other side you got points from them, we usually did 5 points, i onced played and someone said you get EVERY point, you can imagine some games remained pointless for a while, we never missed each other lol

Freestyler said:
triger700 said:
HALF TIME MULTIBALL...... No if you got a Kerby or a catch you could go to the middle. If you miss and got hit on the way back the with the ball before getting on the kerb the other player could steal points from you.

that's the one.

hit the kerb, go to the middle.

if you miss and the opponent hits you before you make it back to the other side you got points from them, we usually did 5 points, i onced played and someone said you get EVERY point, you can imagine some games remained pointless for a while, we never missed each other lol

first to an 100 thats why you don't want to get hit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.