Kerby

Wallie
Headers and volleys (tunnel of death forfeit)
Kick the Can
Knock a door run
Garden run
Tip over Mrs. Worthington's bins.
Hide and seek
Beat the letter (where the other team were given a word, and you had to catch each member of the other team before beating them until they revealed their assigned letter. Once you got 70% of the letters, solving the word was rather easy. Manhunt for those with a high pain threshold).

No wonder we were always in trouble with the coppers.

crumpsallblue said:
WD40 said:
Pure skill, double kerber, rare and a sight to behold. I remember our road getting fancy new kerbs, big fookers. Quality games.

Thinks it's on DS now
How do you get a double kerber? If you caught it after kerbin it you got to go arf way in the road an kerb it til yer missed..

If the ball bounces back and hits the other curb it is called a double kerby the person who threw that ball gets to move to the middle of the road and try and hit the curb as many times as possible.

Technical kerby :-)

triger700 said:
then in to the middle one foot over allowed and thats where I made my killing!

In the middle? That was, and still is cheating. It's in the official rules.

"If a person steps off the kerb and enters the field of play it shall be deemed a foul. The opponent is then allowed one free shot at the cheating bastards nuts from the half way line."

BimboBob said:
triger700 said:
then in to the middle one foot over allowed and thats where I made my killing!

In the middle? That was, and still is cheating. It's in the official rules.

"If a person steps off the kerb and enters the field of play it shall be deemed a foul. The opponent is then allowed one free shot at the cheating bastards nuts from the half way line."

Them's the rules!

The double kerby was indeed a rare sight, but beautiful to behold!

I heard rumours of trebles, but I've never seen one with my own eyes.

Used to play flid football, that's where we would pull our sleeves down so that just our hands and wrist stuck out and run around like flids. Goalies had no chance. We also used to play knock, knock, runaway but we would tie a milk bottle full of piss to the door knob and then place it on the window sill or, lean a railway sleeper up against the door. But then we grew up and got ferrets, stuck them down rabbit holes and battered the rabbit with shovels when it ran the other end. Or we would just burn stuff.

Barcon said:
Used to play flid football, that's where we would pull our sleeves down so that just our hands and wrist stuck out and run around like flids. Goalies had no chance. We also used to play knock, knock, runaway but we would tie a milk bottle full of piss to the door knob and then place it on the window sill or, lean a railway sleeper up against the door. But then we grew up and got ferrets, stuck them down rabbit holes and battered the rabbit with shovels when it ran the other end. Or we would just burn stuff.

Twisted, but strangely funny.

Railway sleeper against the door? Isn't that attempted murder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.