Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the impression that he is just a bit over-ambitioned. He seems to be impatient and over-critical with himself. The lad needs to smile and relax a bit.

He is not a traditional winger and he doesn't have the Silva's technique to be a 10er.

I think if Pep wants to see him more on the outside he is adressing his pace and directness and also his perfect crosses.
He needs to have all the freedom of attacking players in the Pep system and then he will smile again.

Brennan gave him an '8' in the MUEN & that's about right to me.

Finishing a bit off, yet another key assist & involved in all our best play. Also tracked back as fullback & prevented one of West Ham's few dangerous moments.

Probably suffering from 'Colin Bell Syndrome' where people don't rate your contribution if it's not spectacular.

Yeah he did well for sure!
But again he didn't score and that makes him sick. You can see it.

His ambition is causing the pressure to always deliver in a perfect way. He is young and hot. and wants a bit too much at one time.
If he would relax just a bit he will be brilliant again. No doubt.

After an inconsistent start to the season I thought he was brilliant against West Ham. A constant attacking and creative thread.

The defensive side of the game doesn't come naturally to him but he worked his arse off and put in the hard yards for the team.

After a bit of a period of adjustment I think he might finally be clicking in to his role which is ominous for the rest of the league!

After an inconsistent start to the season I thought he was brilliant against West Ham. A constant attacking and creative thread.

The defensive side of the game doesn't come naturally to him but he worked his arse off and put in the hard yards for the team.

After a bit of a period of adjustment I think he might finally be clicking in to his role which is ominous for the rest of the league!

Nail on head. This lad has the potential to become one of the very best in the game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.