Kevin De Bruyne 2016/17

Love this kid,and he is going to be a City great! But he's gone right off the boil the last 6 or 7 games. Whether he needs dropping or he's just tired, he needs to be left out for a game or two and see what kind of reaction we get. Hopefully a good one.

Brave decision from Pellegrini to drop De Bruyne for arguably the biggest game of the season so far. It's probably the right one, for the reasons discussed in the thread.

It's not the "laughable" idea that he's dropped for Navas, but he's been dropped for Delph instead.

Looks like a 433 which isn't necessarily a natural fit for Silva either so it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Come on City!

Call it a day mate, you're clueless. You can't answer the simple questions because you can't see it. End of really. That clip simply highlights that Sky are covering 2 players whilst the other 19 are out of shot. They could be doing anything.
This is not specific to this clip, it's specific to all TV coverage. More often than not, more is going on out of shot than in.

Again, the base arguement, was regards Silva and what he does out of shot. You can't possibly answer because you've never seen it. On the flip side, I've seen countless games in the flesh and on the TV. I can tell you the difference, anyone who's been to a game will tell you likewise.

There is zero arguements to had.
What 19 of them are doing here was tactically irrelevant. I could research it and find a tactical camera version of the play, but I'd never need to know.

What is tactically more important, is that Torres actually repeated the Sane move on the very previous play and Barcelona failed to adjust

Often by what you see of a player when he comes in a shot once he becomes relevant, you can deduce what he did. But again you are trying to create an argument that doesn't exist.

Yes you can't see everything and player does, but you can't see that either while watching at the stadium unless you ignore the most important parts of the game, to focus specifically on one player.

This is a tiring argument about emotions. Multiple views of 70% of a 90 minute event is better than 1 view of a 100% of the event. Of that their is no doubt

So being at the match your watching everything on the pitch??
Everyone is 99% watching the ball in flight from player to player, not too
dissimilar to what you see on TV screen and most of important moves and goals
are covered on TV from more than one angle , not just the one angle you have in your seat.

I must admit he has looked rather ordinary since around christmas time.

Though fully fit and firing he'll be up there with the best in europe. We already know what he's capable of.

Just think he should maybe be rested more, or not playing as long in Matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.