Kevin De Bruyne 2016/17

We paid the big bucks to take us to the next level. When it mattered he went hiding. Really disappointed with his performance tonight, probably more than anybody else out there.

But saying that, hes been great at times. lets hope next season he finds his consistent feet, he still has much to prove. Not bad for his 1st season i reckon!

Still a wonderful player but why tonight does he have to have his worst game ever.

Excellent post. I originally thought he was world class, albeit a little bit inconsistent, but now after seeing his pitiful displays in both legs against quality opposition I'm wondering if Mourinho maybe spotted the things you've highlighted? I hope I'm wrong but he's looking to be a flat track bully.

I agree and disagree with this. He has all of the ability, but I don't think he's been all that good this year. Flashes of what he can do, but overall I think we've been worse for his presence.

That said, I believe with a good manager he could well be a top 10 world player, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It cant be easy playing well in a team that is as a whole, playing poorly. He wasn't used in the right position last night and nobody played that well to be fair. I think in a set up that actually has some player movement off the ball, he will do well. At the moment there isnt anyone to pass to and we have seen glimpses of what he can do when he actually has options.

Free kick aside though, that was f*cking dismal.

Excellent post. I originally thought he was world class, albeit a little bit inconsistent, but now after seeing his pitiful displays in both legs against quality opposition I'm wondering if Mourinho maybe spotted the things you've highlighted? I hope I'm wrong but he's looking to be a flat track bully.

Aguero was shite in the quaters and semi, guess he ain't world class anymore

Heck messi was shite in the quaters, maybe it's the start of his decline?

Aguero was shite in the quaters and semi, guess he ain't world class anymore

Heck messi was shite in the quaters, maybe it's the start of his decline?

Messi also misplaced a pass by 3mm the other day, personally i think he should offer one of his kidneys as a sign of contrition for this unforgivable act.

Some of the shit written here is just that, complete shite.
not his best night at all but ffs some of you if not trolls are pathetic in the extreme.

You read a lot of nonsense on here after a loss and that comes with the territory but accusing this player of hiding really astounds me. He had a really bad match and the free kick was far too selfish but he never hides. Our movement was what was diabolical.

Messi also misplaced a pass by 3mm the other day, personally i think he should offer one of his kidneys as a sign of contrition for this unforgivable act.

Some of the shit written here is just that, complete shite.
not his best night at all but ffs some of you if not trolls are pathetic in the extreme.

In fairness I've got myself to blame, why did I even bother clicking on the thread??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.