Kevin De Bruyne 2016/17

Yep.

This thread should probably have it's name changed to save the OP the embarrassment because as bad as it looks now, in a year's time it's gonna look even worse.

I reckon Pep could help him win the Balon d'or.

Why oh why has the title of this thread not been changed yet?????????????.

I think many people agree that Belgium have a great squad of individual players, but whether they are a good team in the way Italy were against you and Spain I am not so sure. When Belgium don't have the ball, they do not look as strong as teams like germany and Italy.

I hope you go on to win it as I want to see De Bruyne do well. I like the spirit of players like Vertonghen.
I have to agree with you Marvin There is something not quite right about the balance of the team.
Hope they cement that midfield gap because I can see better teams waltzing thru them..hoping they step up another level as the tournament progresses. ..I do now struggle to see why they are ranked no1 in world football by fifa as they do not look a solid unit,but I suppose the absence of Vinny explains that..would have loved to see our captain Marshalling the rearguard of what is clearly a very talented team...sometimes teams just evolve during a tournament and maybe Belgium will do just that...we will see.

I think many people agree that Belgium have a great squad of individual players, but whether they are a good team in the way Italy were against you and Spain I am not so sure. When Belgium don't have the ball, they do not look as strong as teams like germany and Italy.

I hope you go on to win it as I want to see De Bruyne do well. I like the spirit of players like Vertonghen.

Agree with all of this. Would love to see them win it but I think they're a tournament and a good manager away from the big prize. Think a properly drilled team would pull them apart short of some magic from Kev or Hazard.

I think it's Germany v. Belgium in the finals, with Germany winning it all.

Belgium is very inconsistent - I only pick them to go to the finals due to their lucky draw. Wouldn't favor them against Germany, France, Spain or Italy at this stage of their development. Seem to be about on par with England (though I think both England and Belgium will improve with Belgium having the bigger upside).

De Bruyne is a very special player - so glad we signed him last season.

I see kev as our natural no.10 and i believe that is where he will show himself as world class,it will be interesting to see what Pep thinks and who he plays alongside him.

I think it's Germany v. Belgium in the finals, with Germany winning it all.

Belgium is very inconsistent - I only pick them to go to the finals due to their lucky draw. Wouldn't favor them against Germany, France, Spain or Italy at this stage of their development. Seem to be about on par with England (though I think both England and Belgium will improve with Belgium having the bigger upside).

De Bruyne is a very special player - so glad we signed him last season.

I think our main issue is we usually don't have to follow any tactics to win games, we can often do it on a surplus of talent. This means our players don't follow tactical guidelines like putting pressure on the player with the ball, running in position,... Let's hope the Italy game was a wakeup call. Otherwise Wales might cost us.

I still thinks that Pep was behind the signing of Kev to City. Don't forget that Kev , with Wolfsburg, crushed Bayern 2 times. You can find the video on youtube. Pep will make a star out of Kev .. and others. Next champions league winner in the UK will be city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.