Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the current transfer market and considering Pogba went for £90m , Super Kev must be worth at least £100 - £110m. Not that he will ever be sold of course !

Kev made so many tackles last night. Thiago last season was both the best offensive and defensive midfielder in the Bundesliga and I think Pep is trying to improve Kev's weaknesses so he can become a complete player like Thiago. He was already one of the best, if not the best, in delivering that final ball but now he's just a world class footballer all around.

He was being tipped to be footballer of the year this time last year but his stellar from didn't last. I think this season will be different but, whilst not one of the conspiracy theorists, I can't bring myself to believe one of our players will get that individual reward even if they deserve it. Yaya was easily the league's best player when we last won the title...

Pep appears to be having a positive effect on KDB's game and if Kev can bring real consistency to his game, he is likely to become our MVP. If he maintains the commitment and concentration, it's all there for him.

Kev made so many tackles last night. Thiago last season was both the best offensive and defensive midfielder in the Bundesliga and I think Pep is trying to improve Kev's weaknesses so he can become a complete player like Thiago. He was already one of the best, if not the best, in delivering that final ball but now he's just a world class footballer all around.

Comments like this often interest me. How many tackles is "so many"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.