Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin De Bruyne: "I get more more joy from an assist (than a goal) sometimes, just in the way I feel."

De Bruyne: "It’s nice to score but I don’t get in that type of position too many times, as I did in the first year. But it doesn’t matter."

I'm lost for words after his performance the other night.
He's going to be a legend here. Hope he stays fit.
Can't believe how lucky we are to have such a talent.

He's a gem of a player. So talented, yet unselfish and reads the game so well. We're very lucky to have him.

Yet some here thinks he’s not a ‘Pep player’ because his pass percentage is not 90% and he’s not ‘press resistant’. Lol. If anyone from our team can win the Ballon d’ Or it would be Kev, and maybe Jesus.

Yet some here thinks he’s not a ‘Pep player’ because his pass percentage is not 90% and he’s not ‘press resistant’. Lol. If anyone from our team can win the Ballon d’ Or it would be Kev, and maybe Jesus.

I was wondering how realistic it would be for him to be a finalist earlier today...he's got a slim chance but I think that the french league is such shit that Neymar is a lock for it :(

8/1 for PFA POY would be a great value bet if it wasn't so GD corrupt.

Peps totally messed up my fantasy in regards to KDB. Don't have the balls to drop him but he plays in the midfield more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.