kevin friend replaces lee mason

coulsonblue said:
for tonights game. "family illness"

Must be part of the famous 'agenda'.

The agenda merchants will be able to tell us all exactly what this means - but not until tomorrow (i.e. after the event) as their wisdom is no more than hindsight mixed with a little bollox

why dont the corrupt FA give the game to chris foy the forth official....
surely a natural move or dont they want that cheating bastard to face us, if not why not because they backed him with the vinny red card bollocks

Danielmanc said:
coulsonblue said:

The agenda merchants will be able to tell us all exactly what this means - but not until tomorrow (i.e. after the event) as their wisdom is no more than hindsight mixed with a little bollox

Friend gives WBA a debatable penalty and the agenda brigade will state that the FA sent him in purposely to completely end any title hopes.

Friend gives City a debatable penalty and the agenda brigade state that the FA sent him in purposely to give the impression that the FA aren't completely biased and are trying to even things out.

117 M34 said:
Halfpenny said:
Kevin Friend's just as bad, if not worse.

They are all as bad as each other - whoever we got people would moan.

Exactly mate, Apparantly the FA are against us, The refs are against us, Uefa are against us, The top clubs roll over against the rags and are against us, the bottom clubs rol over against the rags and are against us.

LETS JUST LOOK AFTER OUR OWN RESULTS AND WE WILL BE FINE AND CHAMPIONS BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!

sjk2008 said:
Danielmanc said:
coulsonblue said:

Friend gives WBA a debatable penalty and the agenda brigade will state that the FA sent him in purposely to completely end any title hopes.

Friend gives City a debatable penalty and the agenda brigade state that the FA sent him in purposely to give the impression that the FA aren't completely biased and are trying to even things out.

Got it in one !

Well for the same referee to give dodgy decisions in favour of the rags two games in succession would surely be far too suspicious, so bring in a replacement not tarred with that brush.

Prestwich_Blue said:
jay_mcfc said:
Wonder if this is one of those mysterious referee disappearing acts that PB talks about from time to time.
There are significantly more of these last minute refereeing changes in the PL than any other major league but I suspect this is a disguised suspension for Mason.

thats exactly what it is, for fuckin' up on Sun, why they can't publicly admit he fucked up is beyond me

laserblue said:
thought friend had a good game tbf. didn't get much wrong, kept the game going and no cards to either side.

I was saying this last night to a friend, (no pun intended!!) he had a good game and let the game flow.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH MANCHESTER CITY.

(sorry about the last line but until May 13th we have to keep believing so I have to keep putting that!!!!! :-) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.