Kevin Horlock!!!

Super Kev, as i am 21 he is one of the players i was always on the playground all the rags used to mock me but i didn't care! Would love to see him on the pitch before a match, anyone remeber that night game against Wolves we won 1-0 and he scored that rocket of a freekick?? Midfield general to say the least!!!

Always rated "Super Kev" he gave his all for City. The only thing he lacked was a yard of pace.. Glad to hear he is doing ok!

Pam said:
"seeing Gillingham’s center-halves cuddling when the ball was down in our half",

They did that?? Wankers.

yeh us as fans probably dont see things like that whilst watching games but it just goes to show what a player sees and what came out of that great interview was the insight into what they must have been feeling when they was 2-0 down and even 2-1 down.

its brought all the good memories back reading that interview and ive been looking at the youtube stuff aswell this morning.

great stuff

Very underated and classy player was Kevin Horlock ..... a bit like Clive Wilson was too.

he was unfortunate to be blessed with a single gear, 1st!

a bit more pace and he would have been a premiership great.

mind you, his style and pace isn't a million miles away from a certain mr barry.

fully commited. i think all of the squad that got us from division 2 to the premier league saved our club and deserve the recognition. as does sir joe.

While we're on the subject of players from that ere, always felt that Gerard Wiekens is easily forgotten by some blues. 7 seasons at the club, there for the entire merry-go-round of sacked managers, relegations and promotions yet despite that was always Mr Consistency on the pitch. Always seemed like a decent bloke as well.

Scored some cracking goals for city, but "that" cross for the goat at blackburn was world class!!!!!!!!!! SUPER KEV, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.