Kevin Parker .

As a rule of thumb for the next time Kevin , whatever angle the press want you to take then take the opposite stance, even if you dont believe it!
At the moment we are 'big mouth ,uniteds shadow,all players are here for money , all players want to leave' in their minds. Dont give them the satisfaction

Dubai Blue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Wouldn't saying nothing to the press help in that regard then?
It would, yes. But unfortunately, the press will just keep ringing round until they finally find someone willing to talk.

Personally, I can't believe there are still people wanting to suck up to Robinho. The man's come out publicly and said that he doesn't want to stay with us. In that case, he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. But that's a discussion for another thread.
Thats my main issue with that was (mis)quoted as being said, can't there be some middle ground. My view is, it's no worked out, I wish him well and we move on. Thats not sucking up to Robinho he is a world class player and as such I'm sorry to see him go, but understand it perhaps better for both sides.

Dubai Blue said:
It would, yes. But unfortunately, the press will just keep ringing round until they finally find someone willing to talk.

Personally, I can't believe there are still people wanting to suck up to Robinho. The man's come out publicly and said that he doesn't want to stay with us. In that case, he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. But that's a discussion for another thread.
Thats my main issue with that was (mis)quoted as being said, can't there be some middle ground. My view is, it's no worked out, I wish him well and we move on. Thats not sucking up to Robinho he is a world class player and as such I'm sorry to see him go, but understand it perhaps better for both sides.
That's a fair enough stance. I just wish he'd have tried a bit harder to make it work rather than pining for home at the first sign of an obstacle in his way.

Dubai Blue said:
That's a fair enough stance. I just wish he'd have tried a bit harder to make it work rather than pining for home at the first sign of an obstacle in his way.
I agree with you there, I think it could have worked, but the issues last year in Leeds and then the foot injury this season killed any chance of it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.