Key food to extend your lifespan by 5 years

I stopped taking cod liver oil for reasons like this.
You can get the benefits from more direct sources (the stuff the fish themselves eat).
What cod liver oil can be bad if taken daily? News to me.

Cod liver oil is very high in Vit A,look for plain 'fish oil' instead.
I take 1000mg of cod liver oil, 1000mg of omega 3 daily with no issues. How many mg of vitamin A would there be in the cod liver oil tablets?

Vitamin A isn't even listed on Omega 3 tablets. Checked and my multivitamins have Vitamin A as well, 800ug.

Both deficiency and surplus intake may cause severe side effects, so while it's crucial to meet the RDA of 700–900 mcg daily for adults, don't exceed the upper daily limit of 3,000 mcg

That's just supplements before adding food, I don't get a huge amount of oily fish in my diet, mostly white fish.
I take it I'm nowhere near that upper daily limit?

Last edited:
Its superb and doesnt taste bad in your brekky cereal either,adds a nuttiness flavour,as you will know ;-)

Can be found in cheaper guises,but maybe not quite the same quality.
I’ve put it in a curry lol, don’t know if you remember a lad called Tony Barnes from back in the day (looked like Kevin Arnold in the Wonder Years lol) , he had quite a lot to do with its introduction into the mainstream, he always had great results cutting with spoonfuls of the stuff, his pictures were proof enough.

If you really want to live longer give up booze, cigs and sex.
Whilst it is not guaranteed to let you live longer it will certainly feel like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.