Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

mancitygaz said:
The whole set up ADUG have created just oozes class.
It's funny you can almost feel sorry for the rags......almost, they have baconface, we have Khaldoon, there is only going to be one winner when it comes to making an ass of themselves and their club!

12: 39 - he gets in a sly one fingered salute to Ian McGarry!!!

I think I'm in love with him.

He comes accross as a well educated man who has great respect for the academy and the importance of their players being integrated into the team to the fans. I like the fact he values us (and relationship the ownership has with the fans) and the traditions / soul / history of the club so highly and I probably find that the most reassuring point about that interview.

I am proud to have contributed to a banner that has obviously touched him and Sheik Mansour.

They are the best thing to ever happen to this club and it has increased by confidence in the way this club is ran. Did you notice he called him 'Mark' and 'Garry' rather than anything formally? To me that speaks volumes about the sort of relationship they (ADUG) share and the confidence they have in him to bring us the success we crave so badly.

Together, Mr. Khaldoon and Sheik Mansour, alongside the fans we shall create history!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
mancitygaz said:
The whole set up ADUG have created just oozes class.
It's funny you can almost feel sorry for the rags......almost, they have baconface, we have Khaldoon, there is only going to be one winner when it comes to making an ass of themselves and their club!

must admit liked the sly dig at slur alex about our 10 strikers lol

Just listened to tha and could listen to it again!!

Comes across as a very well eduacted man and I'm so glad we have him and Sheikh Mansour at the helm.

I have been looking for the right place to voice my incredible gratitude to The Sheik and Khaldoon Al Mubarak and after watching this video I cannot hold it in any longer and want to try to put words to the feelings that the owners, chairman and the whole staff have given me over the last year or so.

First of all I must join all the others who have said the exact same thing, you (the owners and the team) are inpeckable! I cannot find ONE thing that can even be considered in the vicinity of wrong with what you've done with the club since the takeover. How many fans can say that about their owners, chairman/board and employees.

As Khaldoon Al Mubarak said in his interview, every aspect of the club has evolved. We are not only building for a top 4 squad but a top 4 club!

The investments that have been made are sound and shows a perspective that is not short but long. A Perspective that seems to be based on wisdom, experience and as Khaldoon Al Mubarak said a group's descitions. Not only the way Khaldoon speaks but also the way he seems to steer the club gives me great comfort. The way he includes the people around him and his knowledge of not only the club and the league but also that he himself does not have all the answers and that ideas/conclutions are best found in a group with people who have been in the club and been in this business for a long time makes me 100% confident in his leadership.

I only disagree with what he says on one point and that is that I dont think there will be many more critics of the owners if people see the interviews, watch the progression off the field and understand what The Sheik, Khaldoon Al Mubarak and the whole team is doing. No footballsupporter would be able to say that he does not envy our owner, chairman and staff without lying.

Thank you for the hard work you have done from the bottom of my heart. I can promise you that we as supporters will cherish the love you have shown us and will return it a thousandfold.

I would also like to add (as a supporter not living in the UK) that the new website has completely changed how close I felt to the club. I am Norwegian, born and raised and live in Oslo. I cannot participate on all the fantastic new stuff you got going on for the fans (open training, conserts etc) but by having this great website, constantly updating it with videos from these events, highlights, streaming of matches, interviews etc. I feel like I am close to the city and the club. No matter the distance from where I live to the stadium I feel like I am there!

Thanks to you all this is a very exiting time to be a Citizen! I hope to see you all at the sunderland game in december, I have allready booked my ticket:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.