Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

When the takeover was announced I was made up the fact they did their research and decided City was the club they could do things with. Just to see the class oozing out of Khaldoon in that interview it's obvious in the little under a year he has been with us he has well and truly been bitten by the bug that is MCFC and this isn't just a business venture to him or Sheikh Mansour, they want the best for us and that makes any blue feel so good.

At 32 I have seen plenty of ups and downs we are on the brink of amazing things I cannot wait I don't know who in my house is worse me or my 8 year old son.

what a fantastic interview with one of our saviours mr khaldoon,i keep pinching myself everytime i put sky sports news -i mean man city news on!!!lol,if its exciting now whats it gonna be like in the next few years omg its gonna be amazing,i just cant wait to see some trophys and to see it with my son is gonna be the best ever as i didnt see much wiv my dad over the past 30 years!!!so once again thankyou to our owners for comming to our club and making our dreams come true.....cmmon city till i die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.