Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Having spent 4 months in Kuwait last year, I can tell you that the Arabs are mad about their football and when every I was in the company of an Arab the converstion would always get around to football, they would be more interested in that then anything else. I was lucky enough to meet a member of one of the head famlies in Kuwait, he was chuffed to pieces when I give him a City Shirt framed and it now hangs in an office of one of the main banks "next to his chelsea" shirt. Even his phone had the Chelsea song on it, they really are mad for it and a nicer bunch you wouldn't meet.

Awesome comments there by Khaldoon. I wonder which game he'll get to - can wait to see the cars in the car park that day - more Rollers I guess.

Just a fantastic man, what an unbelievable interview! Anyone who says any stupid comments about our club from now on I'm just going to refer them to that video! Best Premiership chairman hands down. Thank you so much Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour.

I would walk a thousand miles just to stand in that mans shadow..
WOW JUST WOW!

2 things I noticed:

1) He called us Manchester - I love that!
2) Are Khaldoon and Chris Bailey brothers? Peas from the same pod surely!

just finished watchin the interview
and readin all posts.... have we won the premership yet????????????

Just something i noticed about the KDM interview - came across genuine and articulated - very impressed. However the only time he flinched from a body language point was when he was quizzed about the academy. Around minute 13 he is asked about how important the academy is and he scratches his nose. Now this is a classic sign of withholding back info - If this is to do with Jim Cassel being pushed out or that the academy is not that important i dont know. Just pointing something out. Take a look yourself. Completely calf throughout the whole interview apart from that question.

Great interview,what an articulate and passionate gentleman.
I thought Nige De Jong was cool but Khaldoon is the ultimate in coolness.

Watching this interview makes me think its time all the petty squabbling that goes on here should be put aside,lets make our owners proud of our behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.