Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

When you take the composed, articulate, considered comments made by Khaldoon in that interview, along with the clear strategy they have for running the Club the right way, and compare them to the narcissistic bleatings of people like Mike Ashley, Dave Whelan, Simon Jordan, Bill Kenwright and their ilk, it makes you realise how incredibly blessed we are as club to be in this man's capable hands.

These are fantastic times to be a City fan - certainly the best I've ever experienced, and I'm 30 - and we have Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour to thank for bringing that to the club.

BlueRoscoe said:
Im currently in Devon in a caravan using my O2 mobile dongle and i cant watch it, it streams about 14 seconds of it and stops! Im going to wetherspoons (steak club nite) later on so i will get on the wifi there and watch it

can you bring us some clotted cream back ....cheers

OK, I'm also not naive enough not to realise that was staged for our benefit. I also accept that it wasn't live, will have been strongly edited, might have even been shot many times with even an autocue in front to him and will have not been released until scrutinsed and approved by our PR & Media Executives

That's on another forum.

A mate of mine did the camera work on the interview. I seldom text him digging for stuff and certainly not about transfers and the like... but this riled me. He said it was one take, that the piece of paper CB had in his hand was the notes from this very forum (I thought it may have been questions!) and that Khaldoon had no prior warning to what he'd be asked. Certainly no control over the editing of the piece.

Bluemoon is in the firing line elsewhere... This is a sign of what City as a club are about to be like. We're going to get huge. We'll be the figure of hate in no time!

Optimus Prime said:
When you take the composed, articulate, considered comments made by Khaldoon in that interview, along with the clear strategy they have for running the Club the right way, and compare them to the narcissistic bleatings of people like Mike Ashley, Dave Whelan, Simon Jordan, Bill Kenwright and their ilk, it makes you realise how incredibly blessed we are as club to be in this man's capable hands.

These are fantastic times to be a City fan - certainly the best I've ever experienced, and I'm 30 - and we have Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour to thank for bringing that to the club.

This

My mate works in Dubia and say everybody out there always on this site keep up the good work soon will be a world wide recognised site

Some further reflections, like so many others have noted...

* loved the way Khaldoon made it sound like a leadership team - himself, Garry, Mark, Brain, etc. Can't think of too many other chairmen saying that

* didn't call Fergie 'Sir' - liked that especially, because when royalty own your club, what the feck's a 'sir' ?

* felt a bit sorry for Chris Bailey, as he sounded so-o Mancunian journo compared to Khaldoon with his impeccable presentation

* in 50 years of supporting City, I can't ever recall a moment like this, when the club seemed to be so focused on its goal, with not a single financial worry in sight.

* What a contrast to the days of comb-over Swales and 'Forward with Franny'

Happy days indeed !

Edit : Have we got the youngest owner & chairman in the league ?

There was always going to be a backlash of hatred after the take-over and subsequent acquisitions!

But there is no denying we have an incredibly classy and distinguished leadership running gods own nowadays, and i include Mark Hughes in that.

These are indeed fantastic times for the club. So happy that my son is 15 and has all this ahead of him instead of the 39 years i have had to endure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.