Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Without question the most dignified and eloquent chairman in the league or the history of our great club - what a guy he is. I love the realistic and pragmatic manner they go about their business, standing by Hughes, developing the 'supporter experience', website, academy, stadium... it is all amazing. Well done that man!

Bigger_Than_Jesus said:
What a professional, what a gent! Absolutely awesome.

This shows how we are a million miles away from the media image which has been portrayed of our club.

Never has there been such an amazing feeling of optimism surrounding our club. Keep it coming.

We should all use the likes of this as inspiration to remember the journey we have been on, to not lose the soul of our club and to always be the friendliest and happiest fans with the best sense of humour...

can somebody make this post a sticky

the best post i`ve read in many a long day

One worrying thing is the large dead goldfish in the bowl over Chris Bailley's shoulder.

I blame Hughes! Hughes out ;)

deco said:
the key sentence in that interview and what sums up is happening are "it's a new city but a new city that has retained it's soul and evolved" how can you not smile after that?

I smiled when he said that aswell, just a complete great man

On every level that man is an absolute gentleman. I've said for the better part of 8 or 9 months now, that IMO, we have the right people running our club, and with the amount of things they have done for us the supporters, we owe it to them to support their decision making unwaveringly.

SWP's back said:
One worrying thing is the large dead goldfish in the bowl over Chris Bailley's shoulder.

)

The spot on the wall over his lefy shoulder got me. Spent the first 5 minutes of the interview cleaning my screen

Khaldoon if you read this please sign Eden Hazard as a matter of urgency, he'll win us the title single handedly for many years to come and he's already one of the top 10 wingers in world football despite being 18 years old. Thanks mate.

Great great interview. How could you not be impressed with Khaldoon, very calm, collected and seemingly v passionate about MCFC. By the sounds of things, the whole team are working very well and what impresses me is that they are all pulling in the same direction.

I liked the bit where he said Sheikh Mansour is VERY clear about his expectations... sounds like they've all been told what has to happen.

What a future we have in store!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.