Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Wheelsy said:
Yeah I see him in the Barm/Muffin thread all the time.

While you're the Khaldoon sir, as you know I help with the site and even created the image of Ireland and Hughes... Now, any chance of blagging a free trip?

Yer can have a free trip to Botany Bay penal colony anytime Wheelsy. (Must check out Khaldoon's take on banana binders.)

What a professional, what a gent! Absolutely awesome.

This shows how we are a million miles away from the media image which has been portrayed of our club.

Never has there been such an amazing feeling of optimism surrounding our club. Keep it coming.

We should all use the likes of this as inspiration to remember the journey we have been on, to not lose the soul of our club and to always be the friendliest and happiest fans with the best sense of humour...

What a legend that man is.

And the Sheik of course! If your reading this Khaldoon, give us a hint as to when the Sheik is coming so we can get our Bannanas and fancy dress costumes out!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Wheelsy said:
Yeah I see him in the Barm/Muffin thread all the time.

While you're the Khaldoon sir, as you know I help with the site and even created the image of Ireland and Hughes... Now, any chance of blagging a free trip?

Yer can have a free trip to Botany Bay penal colony anytime Wheelsy. (Must check out Khaldoon's take on banana binders.)
How about this...

Next pre-season, have a friendly in Sydney and I'll take you to Jasmine's — the best middle-eastern cuisine this side of the Red Sea. Now that's an offer he can't refuse.

What a sound and level headed man. HH Sheikh Mansour has appointed exactly the right man for the job. He just exudes confidence and professionalism. We could not have a better man at the helm.

Shukran Sheikh Mansour, Shukran indeed.

Wheelsy said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
How about this...

Next pre-season, have a friendly in Sydney and I'll take you to Jasmine's — the best middle-eastern cuisine this side of the Red Sea. Now that's an offer he can't refuse.

Can you take me too please Wheelsy?

the key sentence in that interview and what sums up is happening are "it's a new city but a new city that has retained it's soul and evolved" how can you not smile after that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.