Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Seeing that interview just fills me with confidence that our club will be the best in europe! We are in safe hands. Thank you Khaldoon and Sheik Mansour

He really gives you the gut-feeling that EVERY decision is well thought out and that a winning mentality is being instilled in everyone within MCFC.

Couldn't have asked for a nicer, more professional man at the helm of our club...one million miles away from when we were watching Thaksin sing 'blue moon' in the middle of Manchester!

I love you Khaldoon! Thanks for everything you have given to us so far and what you will inevitably give to us in the future!

CTID!

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Great interview..... When Khaldoon disucsses meetings, I know who Gary Cook and Brian Marwood are, but who is Graham???

I'm fairly sure he's the guy in charge of finance (he must have an extremely robust copy of MS Excel!!!), but not 100% sure

kippaxkid101 said:
Seeing that interview just fills me with confidence that our club will be the best in europe! We are in safe hands. Thank you Khaldoon and Sheik Mansour

Only 9 posts; are you Mr. Khaldoon?

right, i know i'm gonna get some serious stick for this, but i just have to say. . . . . i actually had a tear in my eye at the end of that interview! what a great chairman he is, Khaldoon and Sheik Mansour make me very very proud to be a blue. What a great speaker he is, and what a great man. We have the finest team running our club and they are going to make us truly great.

MANCHESTER THANKS YOU KHALDOON AL MUBARAK AND SHEIK MANSOUR

CTID

Great interview he was so professional about all his answers, seems like a very realistic guy as well. I loved the bit about when he said how Manchester City has evolved and kept its soul!! Thanks Khaldoon!!!

Nice for bluemoon to get a mention. I believe we are on the start of an amazing journey. I can't imagine like he says about changing the whole business of the club, from the website, to the the players, admin....etc. We have been transformed as a club, but like he says, we still have our soul. Thanks Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour. COME ON CITY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.