Khaldoon Interview on OS

MSP said:
He's some good looking bastard, isn't he?

but you know not to fuck with him he's just got that look in the back of his eyes
that could kill

but love the end of season interviews sets out the new season for everybody and puts down the mark for the manager

Love how newspapers misinterpreting his "within 2 weeks" for new manager appointment as meaning from now. He did that interview a week ago.

sergiokun said:
Anyone got a youtube link for the full interview? I can only find one that last 2 minutes

cheers
It seems that, for the time being anyway, you can only see a shortened version of the interview on youtube. As Ray78 said, you need to go onto the OS for the full interview.

I had to laugh when he thanked City fans for sticking with them through the "hard times" this season. If that's as bad as it gets from now on, I can live with the odd bad time! Sounds like we have got some top players coming too. Nice to hear from a voice at the top again.

Everything he says I'm in awe of we're so lucky to have a man like Khaldoon representing our club. Just going to sit back and enjoy the ride in the upcoming seasons whilst the red scum squirm. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.